This is a collaborative artist collective to enhance the human conscience by encouraging the independent global voice of cinema. Along with we want to process a chain of understanding the world cinema scenario and establish sustainability on the motion arts practice. On a par, we strive to create an enormous ground for art to promote independent artists throughout the world cinema carnival initiative.
To submit your work follow this link below: –(Kindly note we only receive projects through this channel only, any other form of submission won’t be considered as part of the event)
Rules and Regulation:For preview purposes, we can view your film on online via an external link to websites such as YouTube or Vimeo.
The competition kindly asks that any awards won be mentioned in the projects’ promotional materials, although it is not a requirement.
More than one entry may be submitted. Each project must be submitted separately with its own completed entry form.
Titles produced in languages other than English must have legible English subtitles.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS NOTES:
Note that WCC should be considered synonymous with Sphere Festival. The event is a competition with many parts to it; these parts include both frequent pre-screening events, and the annual competition with the tangible awards and selection certificates for which you are competing, and by submitting your work, you are allowing us your project for using in any of use.
*** Please be aware that by submitting to our competition, you are agreeing to allow us to use all/any portion your film/ projects for any part of the film/ projects for any kind of commercial and non-commercial use by us or by our sister concerns, organizations or institutions, as well as for advertising and your promotion across our social media. We retain these rights from the moment your film/ project is submitted to the competition along with you, and in future no longer you are allowed to withdraw your work from us.
Despite our freedom to use your films/ projects for our own screening and advertising, we in no way would like to imply that we have some sort of ownership of your film/ project. Whatever you choose to do with the film outside of the competition is still solely up to you, because we do not own your film inherently through submission.
Any aspect of the competition is subject to change at the discretion of the authority.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for independent Artists submitting to World Cinema Carnival:
1. I, the representative of the film/ project being submitted, acknowledge and agree as follows in connection with the film/project submitted for consideration for the World Cinema Carnival
2. I hereby represent and warrant to the Event that (a) I am duly authorized, on my own behalf and on behalf of all other persons or entities who have any ownership rights in the Film/ project, to exhibit this Film/ project at the Competition, (b) this exhibition will not violate any law or any right or consent of any person or entity and (c) the Film/ project is not subject to litigation nor is it threatened by any litigation.
3. I further represent and warrant that, to the best of my knowledge, the exhibition of the Film/ project at the Event will not violate or infringe any copyright, patent, privacy right, publicity right, trademark, service mark or any other personal or property right of any person or entity and that my Film/ project does not constitute a defamation of any person or entity. I have paid and will pay in full all license fees, clearance fees, and other obligations, of any kind, arising from the exhibition of the Film in connection with the Event.
4. If accepted, I acknowledge that the exploitation of the Film/ project does not create any confidential or fiduciary relationship between the Authority and I. I understand that I will not receive any compensation for such exploitation, although some prizes at the Festival may include cash awards. I acknowledge that no obligation of any kind is assumed by or may be implied against the Event because of the Event’s selection of the Film. I understand and acknowledge that the selection of my Film by the Event does not in any way constitute an express or implied endorsement or approval by the Festival or any opinion expressed therein.
5. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Event Authority with any affiliate, subsidiary and parent entities and the officers, directors, employees, attorneys, creative advisers and agents of each of the foregoing from and against any and all claims, losses, or liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may be asserted against any of the foregoing or incurred by any of the foregoing at any time in connection with the Film/ project or the Festival’s use thereof, and/or arising from any breach or alleged breach of any representation made by me.
6. I represent that I am 18 years of age or older, or that if I am younger than the legal age to enter into contracts in my state, I have provided a written consent from my parent or legal guardian. I hereby waive any and all rights and benefits which I might otherwise have or be entitled to litigate any such dispute in court, including without limitation a trial by jury.
7. If accepted, I hereby grant without reservations, to the competition, and their related entities (a) the right to use footage, stills and/or titles or the film in its entirety and information from the Film for promotional, public pre screening, network television or online broadcasting and or post-screening purposes without recourse to the owner, producer,director, or any other party asserting ownership rights to the submitted film and (b) the right to issue and authorize publicity concerning the artists and the projects and to use all associated names, likenesses and biographical information. I also agree to provide contact information for the Artists/ director and producer(s) of the Film/ project and grant the event authority the right to provide this information to film industry organizations sponsoring events at its discretion.
8. If and when accepted I will not withdraw my submission for any purposes.
9. By clicking submitting your film to the competition via Filmfreeway, I constitute my full and complete acceptance of the terms hereof. I acknowledge that no oral representations of any kind have been made by the Event Authority.
For any questions or concerns about the Terms of Entry or the Initiative itself, feel free to contact the Festival Coordinator via a message on our Facebook page or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org